Keno online is one of the varieties of lotto and bingo, in which the player independently chooses the numbers on which he will play. The more numbers are guessed, the greater the winning will be. 4 card keno is a very simple type of keno by the rules, which can be played for free and won using effective strategies. Let’s take a look at what this game is and how to play it.
4 card keno: what is this game and how to play for free?
Keno’s principle is very simple. You choose certain numbers (from 1 to 10-20) out of 80 and place your bet. In many online keno, you can even choose the quantity of rounds these numbers can take. Each round the Random Number Generator determines up to 20 balls that fall out. The more coincidences of these numbers with those that have been chosen by you, the more winnings you will receive. The main difference of this game is the ability to play simultaneously on 4 cards.
The goal of free 4 card keno is to guess as many numbers as possible, but you can win by guessing just one number. To learn these simple rules, you can choose the free game mode. To play for free, you need:
- Search for an online casino that allows you to play 4 card keno for free.
- Choose the most convenient way to play. You can play in the browser without registering in the demo version, you can download the application for a free game or choose the mobile version.
- After the above steps go to keno online and get a no deposit bonus, thanks to which you can start an exciting game.
An intuitive interface, high-quality graphic design and carefully thought-out navigation in an online casino during a free game will allow a beginner to quickly get used to it and will appeal to an experienced gambler.
Top most effective strategies and patterns for winning
Of course, there is no 100% guarantee of winning, but there are opportunities to increase your chances and get jackpots. The following 4 card keno strategy should be used:
- Choose devices from well-known providers;
- The strategy of direct progression offers to increase the bet on wins and return to the initial one on loss. The good thing about this tactic is that the user only risks winning;
- Martingale system – if you lose, you double your bet, if you win, the next bet must be equal to the minimum;
- Alternate rates – from minimum to medium and large;
- Better to make 5-7 bets, then the chances will be higher and the loss is less;
- Consider your odds when placing bets;
- Outcome of the reverse event. This strategy suggests betting on balls that have not yet dropped out – after all, someday they should fall;
- Bet on the numbers that appear more often;
- Trust your intuition more than the voice of reason.
Regardless of the choice of which keno to play, they all have a high win rate and protective mechanisms that guarantee the fairness of the game. Choose any one and test your intuition online!